4.11.15

Baby Here Doodle

This is a "Baby Here" doodle I created for my dear friend. She is going to have her baby next month. She had casually asked me while we were chatting, to create something for the baby. So I thought of a welcome doodle showing the their 9 months journey and excitement.

I am away in the USA while she is in India.I wish I was there near her.I scanned and send this doodle I created for her. She said she loved it. My friend is a sweetheart.She always says that just to give me the boost. :)


Specs N Scissors_Baby Here Doodle

CORE IDEA - Welcome Baby
STYLE - Doodle Art
MEDIUM - Pencil, Pen and Ink
BRANDS -
-o Sakura PIGMA MICRON (01,03,05 - Archival Ink)
-o Studio Art Mechanical Pencil



#sharehandmadekindness - WEEK 1

Image Credits - Specs N Scissors | Jennifer McGuire ink
Doodle © Specs N Scissors
Creative Commons Licence

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting us !

Older Post Home

You may also check !

Creative Commons Licence
All posts by Specs N Scissors are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 India License